MC501CD R9 (antistatic, Heat-resistant grade)
- Heat resistance (150 ° C)
- Antistatic property (10 6 to 10 8 Ω · m)
- Reduce particle generation
- Mechanical properties
- Electronic parts manufacturing / conveying machines, machine parts used in clean rooms
- Electronic parts pallet, handling jig, roller
- Electronic component aging test jig
- Solvent handling parts
|Volume resistivity comparison|
Volume resistivity comparison after high temperature exposure (after 600 hours)
No effect on volume resistivity is confirmed after exposure.
Compared to MC501CDR2 / R6, it has antistatic properties in the high resistance range and further improved heat resistance.
- Do not use MC501CD R9 as electrical parts such as heating elements, contacts and terminals.
- In order to comply with the Food Sanitation Law, use after soaking in boiling water for 2 hours.
- Nylon absorbs water and increases its dimensions. When designing, please refer to “Physical Properties 1.4 Water Absorption” (p6-7) in our “ MC Nylon Technical Data ”.
For details , please contact the Customer Service Office .
- When storing MC nylon processed products for a long period of time, be careful of dimensional changes due to water absorption.