Equipment for Heat, Wear & Corrosive Applications
Product Grid subheader
Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials is a specialist fluorocarbon processor, chemical equipment supplier, and leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality engineering plastics in South Africa for all heat, wear and corrosive applications.
Our industrial plastics stand up to the most grueling environments.
Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials offers a full range of of Corrosion Resistant Equipment for the petrochemical, metal finishing + paper & pulp industries.
This includes piping systems, pumps, fans and gas scrubbing systems.
We have branches in all the major centres throughout South Africa and we specialise in the following:
- Engineering plastics, products and solutions for heat, wear & corrosive applications;
- Manufacturing of semi-finished, machinable polymer stock shapes;
- Component design prototyping and performance valuation;
- Component fabrication/manufacturing in our CNC technical centre;
- Design, manufacturing and installation of low-friction lining systems;
- Design, manufacture and installation of corrosive resistant systems.
Industries/Market Segments that we serve:
- Bottling & Canning
- Chemical (Oil & Gas)
- Paper & Pulp