Range of Valves
The GEORGE FISCHER range of valves are available in PVC-U, PVC-C, ABS as well as PP-H, PP-n and PVDF. A full range of valves include:
- diaphragm valves,
- ball valves,
- 3-way valves,
- butterfly valves and
- non-return valves in ball-check and wafer-check styles
Also included in the GF Valve Range are:
- 3-way ball Type 543 in T-port or L-Port configuration for liquid flow diversion;
- New design Type 561/562 cone check valves and Type 591/595 vent valves for vertical installations;
- Wafer Type 369 Swing check valves for horizontal installations;
- Metering Ball Valve Type 523 for linear flow control in dosing applications.
Chemical process industry; life science; microelectronics; measurement & control; water treatment; ship building etc.
514-519 Diaphragm Valves
Wherever you are dealing with the control and metering of hazardous substances, the new diaphragm valve from GEORGE FISCHER PIPING SYSTEMS is a real life saver, because this is the safest diaphragm valve available. Instead of the usual four...
546 Ball Valves
The ball valve Type 546 is yet another innovative product developed by GEORGE FISCHER PIPING SYSTEMS and distributed by Quadrant Chemplast; it comprises extensive experience and the latest technology. A broad spectrum of product features...
567/568 Butterfly Valves
Quadrant Chemplast presents the new GEORGE FISCHER 567/568 type series of butterfly valves with a comprehensive range of products and a multitude of interesting combination possibilities. We can offer you, for example, manual valves with...
Pressure Reducing Valves
Included are pressure relief valves, pressure regulating valves and pressure retaining valves in PVC-U, Polypropylene and PVDF in sizes from DN10 to DN100. Pressure ranges from 0.5 to 10 Bar. Also available are gauge guards, ventilating...