We offer an extended range of PLASTIC LINED STEEL PIPING SYSTEMS in the following plastics: PTFE, PP, PVDF, HDPE. Our KEYLON® PTFE range is typically available up to 400mm (16") sizes, although larger components are also available on request. Combining the strength of a mild steel, stainless steel or ductile iron with a chemically inert plastic liner. Our lined products will handle the most corrosive fluids. The high quality standard of our products are maintained by using only virgin polymers and ensuring the ultimate performance in acid resistant lined systems at elevated or cyclical temperatures. Our lined pipe comprises a seamless plastic liner. Special technology is used to reduce permeation.
Reliable, corrosion resistant piping products for the chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, power, refining, pulp and paper, water-treatment and metal processing industries.
- 15 NB (½") up to 300 NB (12") = 6-metre lengths
- Spools can be supplied in customer specified lengths up to 6-metres.
- 350 NB (14") = 5 metre lengths
- 400 NB (16") = 4 metre lengths
- All spools will have weepholes and will be sparktested according to ASTM 1545-97 (03)
- Liners are interference fitted into a variety of housings - this process compensates for the adverse effects of differential thermal expansion and contraction between the lining and the steel housing
- Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials uses paste extrusion technology for PTFE lining material
MANUFACTURED COMPLETE WITH:
- ASA150 flanges (ANSI B16.5 Class 150) or
- BS4504 flanges (British Standard)
- Flanges can also be customised to customer specification
- Can also be supplied with fixed or loose flange designs
- Can be manufactured in stainless steel (304, 316L) and
- Standard pipe material to ASTM A106 Gr. B (mild steel)
- LSS Specifications according to ASTM F1545-97 (03) Sched. 40 Seamless
- This product is shipped in compliance with applicable laws and regulations regarding classification, packaging, shipping & labeling.
- Vacuum: 1" through 8" (25NB - 200NB) pipe has a full vacuum rating to 450°F (232°C). Pipe sizes 10", 12" and above (250NB +) is available in either "Full Vacuum" (up to 450°F /232°C) or "Non-Vacuum" styles.
- End protectors are used to protect the plastic faces for flanged pipe. End caps are used to protect the plastic liner for plain end pipe. End protectors should stay in place until immediately prior to installation.
- The sealing surface of the liner is free of defects that would impair sealing effectiveness.
- All parts pass visual inspection.