Nylatron® GSM 12P
- Preferred product for use in Pile Driver Caps
- Shorter piling time (less energy loss, faster pile drive)
- Long life in use (20 - 50 times longer than conventional fillers)
- Easy to replace; no need to cut it loose or burn it out
- Flexible design opportunities for virtually any type of piling work
Nylatron® GSM 12P is Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials's preferred material for use in piling hammers.
Pile driver pads are used to prevent damage to the pile and the hammer. Fillers are usually made of hardwood - Azobe, for example. The disadvantage of Azobe, however, is the significant energy loss (30 - 40%) and its relatively short life in use. Azobe is also difficult to remove from the pile pad.
Working with key piling companies, Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials has developed the Nylatron® GSM 12P pile driver caps which have several unique properties. With a Nylatron® GSM 12P pile driver cap every stroke saves you money.