MC501CD R6 (antistatic grade)
- Low resistance (volume resistivity 10 4 to 10 6 Ω · m)
- Uniformed performance
- Stable Resistance
- Electronic parts manufacturing / conveying machines, machine parts used in clean rooms
- Electronic parts pallet, handling jig, roller
- Electronic component aging test jig
- Solvent handling parts
Based on MC901, we added a carbon-based filler to add antistatic properties. It can also be used for applications that require prevention of static electricity accumulation.
- Do not use MC501CD R6 as electrical parts such as heating elements, contacts and terminals.
- In order to comply with the Food Sanitation Law, use after soaking in boiling water for 2 hours.
- Nylon absorbs water and increases its dimensions. When designing, please refer to “Physical Properties 1.4 Water Absorption” (p6-7) in our “ MC Nylon Technical Data ”.
- When storing MC nylon processed products for a long period of time, be careful of dimensional changes due to water absorption.