MC500AS R11 (noncarbon antistatic grade)
The half-life of the antistatic electricity decay measurement (conforming to JIS L 1094) is 2 seconds or less.
The volume resistivity is 10 8 to 10 10 Ω · m.
- Prevention of particle generation
Since it is non-carbon, there is no generation of particles due to carbon falling off.
- The stability of the volume resistivity value is high
The effect of resistance value development does not decrease with time.
- Electronic parts manufacturing / conveying machines, machine parts used in clean rooms
- Electronic component pallet, handling jig, electronic component transport roller
Based on MC nylon, antistatic performance is added without adding carbon.
- Do not use MC500AS R11 for applications that require compliance with the Food Sanitation Act.
- Do not use MC500AS R11 as electrical parts such as heating elements, contacts and terminals.
- Nylon absorbs water and increases its dimensions. When designing, please refer to “Physical Properties 1.4 Water Absorption” (p6-7) in our “ MC Nylon Technical Data ”.
For details , please contact the Customer Service Office .
- When storing MC nylon processed products for a long period of time, be careful of dimensional changes due to water absorption.