MC501CD R2 (electro conductive grade)
- Low resistance (Volume specific resistance 1 ～ 10 2 Ω ・ m)
- Uniformed performance
- Stable Resistance
- Electronic parts manufacturing / conveying machines, machine parts used in clean rooms
- Wheels, rollers, guides, pallets
Based on MC901, carbon type filler is added to add conductivity. It can also be used for applications that require static electricity retention and conductive performance.
- Do not use MC501CD R2 as an electrical component such as a heating element, contact or terminal.
- In order to comply with the Food Sanitation Law, use after soaking in boiling water for 2 hours.
- Nylon absorbs water and increases its dimensions. When designing, please refer to “Physical Properties 1.4 Water Absorption” (p6-7) in our “ MC Nylon Technical Data ”.
- When storing MC nylon processed products for a long period of time, be careful of dimensional changes due to water absorption.