Duratron® T7130 PAIPolyamide-Imide
Duratron® T7130 PAI Polyamide-imide is a 30% carbon fiber-reinforced grade that offers exceptional stiffness, nonabrasive wear performance, and the lowest coefficient of thermal expansion of all PAI materials. These characteristics give Duratron® T7130 PAI the ability to withstand high pressure environments in off-shore equipment applications, making this grade a reliable choice for long term performance requirements. It can be easily machined to the close tolerance that precision parts require.
- Exceptional stiffness and dimensional stability
- Non-abrasive wear performance
- Lowest coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE)
- Chemically and creep resistant
- Inherent wear resistance and low coefficient of friction (COF)
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.