Nylatron® MC 901 PA6Polyamide
Nylatron® MC 901 PA6 shapes offer long-term thermal stability up to 260° F / 126° C and are ideal for a variety of bearing and structural applications. Distinguishable by its blue color, this grade is characterized by outstanding mechanical strength, rigidity, hardness, and toughness. The material also exhibits great sliding properties, superior resistance to high-energy radiation, excellent electrical insulation properties, and outstanding wear resistance. Due to these characteristics and properties, Nylatron® MC 901 HS PA6 is often favored as a solution for conveyor wear components, bushings, wheels, gears, sheaves, wear pads, valve seats, seals, and custom parts.
- Lasting thermal stability up to 260° F / 126° C
- Outstanding mechanical strength, rigidity, hardness, and toughness
- Excellent sliding properties and wear resistance
- Superior resistance to high-energy radiation
- Excellent electrical insulation
Nylatron® MC 901 PA6 stock shapes come in the following colors: Blue
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.