Nylatron® MC 901 H.S. PA6Polyamide
Nylatron® MC 901 Heat Stabilized (HS) Polyamide PA6 shapes offer long-term thermal stability up to 260° F / 126° C, and are ideal for a variety of bearing and structural applications such as wheels, gears, and custom parts. Distinguishable by its blue color, this grade is characterized by its outstanding mechanical strength, rigidity, hardness, and toughness, great sliding properties, superior resistance to high-energy radiation, excellent electrical insulation properties, and outstanding wear resistance capabilities. Due to these characteristics and properties, Nylatron® MC 901 HS PA6 is often favored as a solution for conveyor wear components, bushings, sheaves, wear pads, and valve seats and seals.
- Long-term thermal stability up to 260° F (126° C)
- Mechanical strength, rigidity, hardness, toughness
- Great sliding properties and wear resistance
- Superior resistance to high-energy radiation
- Excellent electrical insulation
Nylatron® MC 901 H.S. PA6 stock shapes come in the following colors: Blue