Nylatron® GSM Blue PA6Polyamide
Nylatron® GSM Blue Polyamide PA6 is a Molybdenum Disulphide (MoS2) and oil filled nylon that is characterized by its superior frictional characteristics, low coefficient of friction, greater limiting PV, and low “k” factor. Due to these characteristics, this grade excels in high pressure environments and at low speeds, making it ideal for slide pads, thrust washers, and trunnion bearings. Nylatron® GSM Blue PA6 components also excel as bearing and wear parts in a wide range of automated equipment applications. It is dark blue in color.
- Broadest size range availability
- Good mechanical and electrical properties
- Ideal balance of strength and toughness
- Outstanding wear resistance
- Low Coefficient of Friction
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.