Nylatron® GF30 / Ertalon® 66 GF30 PA66Polyamide
Compared with virgin PA 66, this 30% glass fiber-reinforced and heat-stabilized nylon grade offers increased strength, stiffness, creep resistance, and dimensional stability. The material exhibits good mechanical damping abilities and sliding performance, while also retaining excellent wear resistance at higher maximum service temperatures. Additionally, this reinforced PA66 is electrically insulative, resistant to high-energy radiation, and easy to machine.
- High mechanical strength, stiffness, hardness and toughness
- Good fatigue resistance
- High mechanical damping ability
- Good sliding properties and excellent wear resistance
- Good electrical insulating properties
- Good resistance to high energy radiation (gamma
- and X-rays)
- Good machinability
Nylatron® GF30 / Ertalon® 66 GF30 PA66 stock shapes encompass a range of standard sizes in the following geometries: Rod, Plate
Nylatron® GF30 / Ertalon® 66 GF30 PA66 stock shapes come in the following colors: Black
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.