Nylatron® 101 / Ertalon® 66 SA PA66Polyamide
This nylon 66 material offers a higher mechanical strength, stiffness, heat and wear resistance than its nylon 6 counterpart. It also has a better creep resistance but its impact strength and mechanical damping ability are reduced. Well suited for machining on automatic lathes. Please note that Nylatron® 101 / Ertalon 66 SA natural rods over dia. 150 mm are made from a modified polyamide 66 resin.
- High mechanical strength, stiffness, hardness and toughness
- Good fatigue resistance, sliding properties and machinability
- High mechanical damping ability
- Excellent wear resistance
- Good electrical insulating properties
- Good resistance to high energy radiation (gamma
- and X-rays)
Nylatron® 101 / Ertalon® 66 SA PA66 stock shapes encompass a range of standard sizes in the following geometries: Rod, Plate, Tubular bar
Nylatron® 101 / Ertalon® 66 SA PA66 stock shapes come in the following colors: Natural, Black
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.