Techtron® HPV PPS FGPolyphenylene Sulfide
Techtron® HPV PPS FG (Food Grade) is an internally lubricated, EU 10/2011 and FDA Compliant PPS material that offers superior wear resistance, outstanding chemical and hydrolysis resistance, excellent dimensional stability, great electrical insulating and dielectric properties, a low coefficient of friction, and inherently low flammability. As a reinforced, internal lubricant-filled grade, Techtron® HPV PPS FG closes the gap in performance and price between standard thermoplastics and advanced engineering plastics. For this reason, this versatile grade is ideal for wear components such as bushings and bearings, CIP wash down parts, and pump, valve, and compressor applications throughout the aerospace, food processing, and oil and gas industries.
- Self-lubricating with a low coefficient of friction for superior wear resistance
- EU 10/2011 and FDA Compliant
- Outstanding chemical and hydrolysis resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Great electric insulating and dielectric properties
- Inherently low flammability
Techtron® HPV PPS FG stock shapes encompass a range of standard sizes in the following geometries: Tubular bar, Rod, Plate
Techtron® HPV PPS FG stock shapes come in the following colors: Blue
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.