Ketron® CM CA30 PEEKPoly-ether-ether-ketone
Ketron® CM CA30 PEEK is a compression molded, 30% carbon fiber-reinforced polyetherether ketone that exhibits outstanding impact, corrosion, chemical, and wear resistance. With a significantly reduced thermal expansion, optimum load carrying capabilities, and high thermal conductivity rates, Ketron® CM CA30 PEEK components are often favored for their ability to extend part life and rapidly dissipate heat in bearing applications. Ketron® CM CA30 PEEK shapes also excel in large parts applications, where high strength and stiffness are required.
- 30% carbon fiber reinforced
- Outstanding resistance to impact, chemical corrosion and wear
- Low thermal expansion
- Optimum load carrying capabilities
- High thermal conductivity rates
- Rapid heat dissipation in bearing applications
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.