Ketron® 1000 PEEK AEPoly-ether-ether-ketone
Ketron® 1000 is an unfilled PEEK developed for general purposes in the aerospace industry. This grade offers the highest elongation and toughness of all materials in the PEEK family. Ideal for instrument and seal components, where ductility and inertness are critical, Ketron® 1000 PEEK AE shapes are known for their ability to fit within a variety of applications and industries.
- High strength and stiffness to 320°F (160°C)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Highest elongation and toughness of all PEEK grades
- Thermal performance to 480°F (248°C)
- Inherently good wear and abrasion resistance
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.