Duratron® U2100 PEIPolyetherimide
Duratron® U2100 PEI Polyetherimide shapes are 10% glass-reinforced, giving them greater rigidity and dimensional stability over Duratron® U1000, as well as a low coefficient of linear thermal expansion. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio and high tensile strength, this grade is ideal for for semiconductor and electronics applications.
- 10% glass reinforced for added rigidity and dimensional stability
- High strength
- Excellent flame and heat resistance
- Consistent dielectric properties over wide frequency range
- Resistant to hydrolysis and acidic solutions
- Suitable for repeated autoclaving
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.