Duratron® U1000 PEIPolyetherimide
Duratron® U1000 are amorphous PEI Polyetherimide shapes that exhibit high strength, dimensional stability, and superior flame and heat resistance. Due to this grade's ability to perform continuously to 340°F / 170°C, Duratron® U1000 PEI is the ideal solution for applications that require consistent dielectric properties over a wide frequency range. Another strength of Duratron® U1000 PEI shapes are their hydrolysis and chemical resistance, enabling them to withstand repeated autoclaving cycles in medical, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology markets.
- High strength and dimensional stability
- Superior flame and heat resistance
- Consistent dielectric properties over wide frequency range
- Hydrolysis and chemical resistance
- Holds up to repeated autoclaving cycles
Duratron® U1000 PEI stock shapes encompass a range of standard sizes in the following geometries: Rod, Plate, Tubular bar
Duratron® U1000 PEI stock shapes come in the following colors: Khaki-Grey
Availability of products, shapes, and colors may differ by region.