- Reduces or eliminates plastic contamination in paper mill woodyards
- High specific gravity
- Excellent impact strength
- Low coefficient of friction
- Abrasion- and corrosion-resistant
TIVAR® PolySteel has been specially formulated to create a magnetically detectable polymer material that can be separated from wood pulp in solution.
TIVAR® PolySteel is black in color and available in 48" x 120" sheets with five gauge sizes ranging from 3/8" to 1".
- Forest Products
- Paper mills
- Chip sizing screens
- Flat back elbow liners
- Jackladder liners
- Under chain wear plates
- Wood chip drag conveyor flights