TIVAR Ultra Slide
TIVAR ® Ultra slide -SL (US-SL) UHMW- PE is a ultra high molecular weight polyethylene obtained by significantly reducing the coefficient of friction, high performance materials further improving the sliding characteristics of the conventional ultra slide -W.
- Sliding property
- Low friction coefficient
- Various parts of food production line and food transport system
- Functional parts such as elevators and escalators
- Sliding parts for general industrial machinery
- Use on the human body is prohibited.
- Because UHMW-PE belongs to the specified flammable materials, it should be stored and managed in accordance with the Fire Service Law and fire prevention regulations.
- Keeping the board upright will cause a “sledge”, so be sure to place it flat.
Because it is a very slippery material, there is a risk of slipping over if you ride on the product.