Nylatron® MC 907 PA6
- Broadest size range availability
- Good mechanical and electrical properties
- Ideal balance of strength and toughness
- Many grade options: FDA compliant, Internally lubricated, Heat stabilized
- Cast as finished parts and near net shapes (nylon 6)
Unmodified type 6 nylon offering the highest strength and hardness of the nylon 6 grades. MC 907 natural is FDA, USDA and 3A-Dairy compliant. It is off-white and primarily used for food contact parts.
Nylons can absorb up to 7% (by weight) water under high humidity or submerged in water. This can result in dimensional changes up to 2% and a corresponding reduction of physical properties. Proper design techniques can frequently compensate for this factor.