Nylatron® WP PA6
- Cost vs. Performance makes Nylatron® WP a real value
- Excellent wear properties, low friction, and stress free
- Low wear factor, k = 30
- High limiting PV, up to 5X standard Nylons
- Reduces chatter and "stick slip"
- Longer part life
- Outperforms competing Nylon materials in wear resistance and load bearing capabilities
Developed specifically for wear pads, Nylatron WP outperforms its competition across a wide range of applications and in multiple industries.
Nylatron WP offers an economical solution to provide superior performance, weight and noise reduction, corrosion resistance, and easy machining.
This self-lubricating Nylon reduces maintenance and the associated downtime and cost.
Nylatron WP truly outlasts them all.
Nylons can absorb up to 7% (by weight) water under high humidity or submerged in water. This can result in dimensional changes up to 2% and a corresponding reduction of physical properties. Proper design techniques can frequently compensate for this factor.